The information below applies to the following accounts:
- Macquarie Cash Management Account (CMA)
- Macquarie Investment Manager (Macquarie Cash Management Account)
- Macquarie Investment Consolidator (Macquarie Consolidator Cash Account)
- Macquarie Investment Manager II (Wrap Cash Account)
- Macquarie Investment Consolidator II (Wrap Cash Account)
- Macquarie Vision (Macquarie Vision Cash Account)
- Macquarie Online Trading (Macquarie Cash Management Account)
You can make a payment into your cash account a number of ways:
Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT)You can transfer funds into your account from your Macquarie account or from most other financial institutions by using their online banking services.
- Direct debit
- Cheque deposits
Our branch (BSB) number is 182-512*.Please note:
Where you have an SMSF which uses a Macquarie CMA or your SMSF is administered through a Macquarie Investment Consolidator account, we offer an electronic message service that allows your account to receive employer super contribution payments and related messages electronically. The electronic service address (ESA) is MACQUARIESMSF.*Only for accounts listed at the start of the article. For BSBs relating to Macquarie Cash Management Trusts (CMTs) which were transitioned to Macquarie CMAs, please refer to the Product Information Statement or check your account online.
- Transfers from Macquarie accounts will generally reach your account on the same business banking day. This does not include super or pension accounts
- Transfers from other financial institutions are normally made overnight and generally reach your account the following business banking day. This means a transfer made on a Friday will generally be deposited the following Monday. Transfers made after business hours, however, will take an additional day to reach your account. For example, a transfer made after business hours on a Monday will generally be deposited on Wednesday.
Internal funds transfer
To initiate a transfer between your Macquarie accounts, please see How do I make a payment from my bank account using funds transfer or BPAY?
Transfers via an overseas bank
You can transfer funds to your Macquarie CMA from overseas by:
- bank draft drawn at an Australian bank, or by
- telegraphic transfer in Australian dollars (AUD). Please instruct the sending bank to quote our SWIFT code: MACQAU2S XXX.
To send funds to your account via BPAY, contact the financial institution holding the funds, which must be a BPAY payer. Use the following details to make the transfer:
- Biller code: 667022
- Reference number: your cash account number
Please note BPAY deposits take two business days to clear.
?Making direct debits
Direct debits are the easiest way to automate regular deposits into your account.
To set up a direct debit from an account you have with another financial institution, you can elect this on the online application at the time your account is opened and complete the Direct Debit Request form
. If you have a SuperOptions super annuation account, use this form
This form can also be used to facilitate a one-off direct debit.
You’ll need to provide a copy of a recent bank statement (that’s less than six months old) for the account you’re debiting which is used to verify the account details.
In circumstances where the account you are nominating for direct debits doesn’t issue statements, we will accept alternative documents that clearly reflect the account name and details, for example a Transaction Report or screenshot of the online bank statement.Posting a cheque to us
You can deposit cheques at a Macquarie branch. All cheques must be made payable to:
Macquarie Investment Manager II (full account name)
e.g. Macquarie Investment Manager II / Macquarie Investment Consolidator II John Citizen
Cheques should be accompanied by either a new application form or a deposit slip (available online) and be sent to us. Cheques take approximately three business days to clear and must be cleared before your selected investments can be purchased.
You can also deposit cheques at any participating National Australia Bank (NAB) branch. We will usually credit your Wrap Cash Account on the same business day, provided you lodge your deposit at the counter on that day. Interest on the deposit then accrues from that day. NAB does not accept cash deposits or third-party cheques on our behalf. Please do not use the Express Cheque Deposit facility at NAB branches.
1.?Write the following depositing account details on the back of each cheque:
- account name
- account number
- account BSB
- a contact number (mobile or landline).
2. Post the cheque(s) to:?
? ? Macquarie Bank Limited
? ? GPO Box 4045?
? ? Sydney NSW 2001
?Depositing a cheque at a Macquarie branch
Visit a Macquarie branch. Our branch locations are:
*Our Melbourne retail branch has temporarily closed. The wellbeing of our clients and staff is paramount so to help limit the spread of COVID-19, we have decided to temporarily close our Collins Street branch from Monday 17 August 2020.
- New South Wales
?1 Shelley Street
?Sydney NSW 2000
?Level 8, 825 Ann Street
?Fortitude Valley QLD 4006
?Level 32, 80?Collins Street South Tower
?Melbourne VIC 3000*
?Depositing a cheque at a NAB branch
Deposits require a deposit slip from your deposit slip book. NAB can’t accept printed deposit slips or NAB branch deposits slips. Please note that this is available for stand-alone Cash Management Accounts only, and does not include Macquarie Vision Cash accounts, Macquarie Investment Manager, Macquarie Investment Manager II, Macquarie Investment Consolidator and Macquarie Investment Consolidator II.
Deposit books can be requested by calling us on 1800 806 310 (+61 7 3233 8111), 8am to 7pm (Sydney time) Monday to Friday, or by visiting a Macquarie branch.
? Registered to BPAY Pty Ltd ABN 69 079 137 518